Learn welding, brazing, cutting, and other basic metalworking techniques. You will also learn hands-on gas (torch), MIG and/or arc welding, and plasma cutting.
Blacksmithing – Single Session Workshop
- Person Includes all materials
Learn how to make small bowls and hooks
Skills taught are forging, torches, and power equipment. All levels welcome. Beginners will complete a small project like hooks or bowls. Intermediate students may work on independent projects.
- Includes all materials, except for special projects.
- Safety and metalworking supplies are included.
Know before you go:
• Wear 100% cotton, long pants, closed-toe shoes
• Signature on release required at beginning of class.