Make an all-metal knife from a railroad spike in one day in this basic knife making class! Learn how to make hooks, bottle openers, or spoons as well.
- Person Includes all materials
Learn basic welding techniques
Learn fundamental welding techniques in gas (torch), MIG, or arc welding along with shop safety and power tools. All skill levels welcome. Beginners will complete a small project to apply to class techniques. Intermediate students may work on independent projects.
- Includes all materials except for special projects.
- Safety and metalworking supplies included.
- 10-minute break or as needed.
Know before you go:
- Wear 100% cotton, long pants, and closed-toe shoes.
- Signature on release required before beginning class.